In this interview with Suzanne Beukema for ‘In the Spotlight’, I share The 3 key pillars that show you How to Coach from Soul.
Topics that we cover are:
~ What is Soul-based Coaching?
~ How is SBC different from all other coaching methods out there?
~ Why is it so important to NOT let our minds run the show in SBC
~ The first key pillar: Holding space
~ The second key pillar: Essential Questions
~ What is the most important Question to ask?
~ The third key pillar: opening up to the magic of personal metaphors
~ Where does Annemiek get her knowledge and wisdom from?
~ How can people learn more about Soul Based Coaching?
~ Is this only for new coaches or also for experienced coaches?
If you want to know more, sign up for our free training: How to Get Started with Soul-based Coaching or join us for the free workshop Holding Space+.
Free training: Get Started with Soul-based Coaching
In 5 emails with video’s, an ebook and meditation, you will learn:
- Why Holding Space is our foundation ~ instead of taking responsibility to fix clients
- Why Holding Space for yourself is essential as a coach ~ and how to do it (with meditation)
- The three key pillars of Soul-based Coaching and how you can start using them
- Where Soul-based Coaching came from
- And what the soul has to do with Soul-based Coaching ~ how it is not affiliated with any belief system and how their soul helps our clients to tap into their deepest knowing
And as a bonus, join the free live online workshop, so you can experience Soul-based Coaching for yourself!