Feel the calling to become a coach?
(but don’t like the
coaching industry much?)
Then this is your opportunity!
Become the Soul-based Coach who helps
clients create effortless change
(not the coach who wants to fix clients,
saying “You can do it if you want it!” from the sideline)
“I am already living my dream! This gave me the clarity I was looking for. I can offer my clients an amazing package, and I am fully booked”
– Jenny Schoenmann
This 1-year coaching certification
is created for all healers, coaches and therapists.
No matter if you’ve done lots of certifications, trainings, vision quests and full moon initiations…
… or you’re a healer-in-hiding, working as an out-of-place professional at a firm with a familiar name…
The Certification training far exceeded my expectations
I wanted coaching skills and started to look at the ICF trainings. And then I found Invoke and I knew this was it. The robustness of the method, the quality of the materials, the personal touch from the trainers, the community, the way it challenges me to let go of my inner perfectionist and step into not knowing. I am so happy, it couldn’t have been more perfect. ~ Paloma White, Coach
The unique coaching modality we’re about to share with you,
will help you support your clients in changing their lives –
holding space for MAGICAL transformation.
When you allow clients to connect with their deepest knowing,
there is MAGIC waiting there.
Because that is where Shakti, Life’s creative intelligence, is shaping their experience.
Shakti is what creates our world. Literally.
The most powerful creation power in the Universe.
And in Soul-based Coaching, you learn to invite it, to guide the changes your client wants to make.
The process is unpredictable, joyful (even when the topic is hard for a client), creative .. and really exciting.
And most of all, it is 100% trustworthy to bring the results your clients long for.
It just asks you to Hold Space and become the midwife.
Offering firm river beds for the process to unfold.
This has been life-changing work for me
I have been assisting others in transformational work (as a therapist and then life coach) for over 30 years and this is the most effective method I have ever experienced. It creates such deep transformation so quickly; it really does feel like magic! ~ KamalaDevi, Therapist, Life Coach & Artist
“It has changed me and my life so deeply.
I am so grateful that I found Soul-based Coaching!! The magic that happens for clients… It is humbling and deeply fulfilling.”
– Adriana Petrone
Deep change and healing can also happen online
I wanted the same magic that happens when I work with a woman physically, to happen online. And now, it totally does! I can create a professional safe space and intimacy online. So thank you, I’m so grateful!! ~ Corinne Konrad Calder, Coach
Annemiek van Helsdingen, founder of the Academy
For over twenty years, I have been on a quest of how to support change for clients. Real, lasting change, aligned with their Soul’s integrity.
Many coaching methodologies fail: mainstream and alternative ones. They trample all over our clients’ own deep knowing and do not offer sustainable results.
With Clean Language (by David Grove) & Systemic Modelling (by Penny Tompkins & James Lawley), I found a major key. Very robust and great results.
But there was still a missing piece…
Through ongoing auto-immune problems, my Priestess-self became very clear: spirituality is not optional.
And then, everything clicked into place. Soul-based Coaching was born.
No dogma, but an invitation for clients to bring to the table what their heart, soul, body & mind are longing for. And let Shakti, the creative life force that runs through them, take the lead. And we’ve seen deep, lasting, practical changes for 1000s of clients since.
You start your day with an email from someone who might like to work with you. You hop onto Zoom and have a thirty minute call together. With all the skills to engage her in conversation, you easily find out what the core of her issue is. And you give her a personal experience of what it’s like to work with you. She instantly feels it. This is not like anything else out there! She is enthusiastic and is hooked.
In the sessions that follow, the change she is looking for emerges. Her rational mind might not always understand what is happening, but she feels very clearly that she is on the right track every step of the way. You are interested, curious about how this change will manifest itself. You are 100% present for your client, and yet, you feel refreshed and inspired after each session.
Once she is done, she is done. You are happy to remind her how far she has come. She will be pleasantly surprised, because her change is already her new normal – so she hadn’t even realised!
And you are so happy for her results, and so happy to be able to serve your client so full of ease!
You are living your soul’s calling..
“I immediately felt this was the missing piece. I truly believe in the strength and knowledge in each of us, if you tap into this great source, magic happens. It brought changes in me as a person and in my work as a coach. It helps me to really listen, to trust the process and it makes my work and life so much easier.”
–Audrey Claes, Social worker & Coach
Invoke Your Client’s Magic
The Soul-based Coaching certification program
How you become a Soul-based Coach
- Weekly short instruction videos & course manual
- Live online meetings for questions, 1:1 practice and personal feedback for 9 months
- Monthly live session on Tuesdays 2 pm CET (Europe)
- Weekly live study pod sessions on Tuesdays 2 pm CET (Europe) with your dedicated trainer.
- Weekly peer practice call, plus calls with practice clients when you are ready
- Questions are welcome in our online community, with direct access to our trainers & Annemiek.
- 3 months of Certification support
- We build strong connections within our tribe. We do this together.
- Starting Spring 2021!
The program helps you develop the skills AND the confidence you need.
The Program Content
The program offers a step-by-step learning experience,
making it easy to step into the flow that Soul-based Coaching offers.
- Learn what it take to Hold Space
- Become comfortable with not-knowing
- Learn to trust the client’s system and the process
- Include Sacred Space
- The power of presencing and yin healing
- Continually deepen your ability to Hold Space and find your personal growing edges
- Connect with the source of Soul-magic through metaphor
- Magic inducing ‘Clean questions’ (by David Grove)
- Find the fuel for transformations so that clients never gets stuck
- Beginning & ending sessions in soul alignment
- Always knowing your way in sessions – even when it’s in not knowing
- Enable higher order transformations through working with patterns and systems
- Take your clients from ‘talking about’ their issues, to ‘doing it in the moment’, drastically strengthening the effects of your coaching
- The nature & power of Soul-based change
- Interacting with transformation, dancing in the field of life force energy so that desired outcomes can become realised outcomes
- Anchoring and embedding transformation within your clients, spreading the positive effects
- Personal deep dive: experience Soul-based Coaching as a client to deepen your understanding, and work towards your own personal transformation of choice. You also start to work with actual clients.
- Lots of practice to gather the flight hours you need to start working as a coach
- Personal (live, online) supervision to build and hone your skills
- The ethics of being a Soul-based Coach
- How to go from contact to contract with your clients, touching on handling practical issues like contract, payments and scheduling.
- Feedback on your client sessions
- The possibility to take the certification exam, see below.
- Personal deep dive: what do you need to do to start building a viable business?
After 9 months, you have learned the skills & tools to support soul-based transformation. You can invite the soul-based knowing of your clients in, and ride that wave through to the completion of their desired transformation. And you will spend time integrating and deepening your ability to apply all that you have learned. You can join a supervision group to guide you further.
When you are ready (usually within 1 year of starting the course), you can take the certification exam. For the exam, you hand in your coaching log, recorded client sessions, a reflection report and take a knowledge test about the skills you now master. When you pass the exam, you are a certified Soul-based Coach for the duration of one year. To keep your certification valid and your skills up-to-date, you participate in a supervision group, which includes paying a small yearly fee.
Meet the Team
Sharon Small (California), Judith van Oostrom (The Netherlands), Sigrun Saunderson (Austria), Annemiek van Helsdingen (founder, the Netherlands) and Eimear Stassin (Scotland) are all trainers in our Academy.
They bring a wealth of experience and various backgrounds, from cranio-sacral therapy, campfire facilitation and priestessing to corporate training, (clean language) coaching and group facilitation.
The VIP Packages
The VIP Packages optimises your learning to become a Certified Soul-based Coach.
On top of the Invoke Program, you receive:
4 individual coaching sessions
To be used for personal or business development.
An incredible opportunity to deepen your understanding of the process you are learning, and couple it with substantial personal transformation.
4 individual Supervision Sessions
Where you receive in-depth feedback on your client sessions. In the program, there is opportunity to bring in client sessions for review and feedback. But we won’t have time to go into all sessions for everyone with this depth. This deep dive offers you exclusive time to look at the sessions you have with your clients, look at patterns in your facilitation and learn all there is to learn
In the VIP Packages, you can choose to work with our trainers, or with Annemiek directly.
BONUS 1 ~ Meditation pack
The first bonus, is a collection of 7 of my favourite meditations. Downloadable in mp3.
Meditation is a key practice in our weekly live sessions. It is an effective way to gather our energy and awareness, and helps you to rest in your own soul knowing. Learning becomes much easier this way!
And, when you are working with clients, it does make a world of difference is you do a (short) meditation first. Either by yourself, or sharing it with your client.
This meditation pack gives you key resources, that you can build on.
BONUS 2: Skill deepening and business building bonus sessions (valued at €1595)
I have gathered seven leaders in their field, to share their best content with you.
The sessions are divided into two areas, building your soulful business, and deepening your skills:
Building a soulful business
Sophie Jane Mortimer is a marketing and communications consultant for women changemakers and creatives. Her secret power is making marketing joyful, fun and easy. She’s helped grow audiences of over 270,000 to launch feminine leadership movements and her passion is supporting women to create wildly effective marketing that embraces our feminine nature and taps into Life’s creativity – to create real success; for ourselves, our work and our world.
Arthur Calnan is a psychiatrist and Buddhist teacher practising in the UK. He shares his expertise on Mental Health and Trauma, so you will be able to recognise potential common psychiatric health issues. Soul-based Coaching is not the answer to all and with his help, you will know how to make sure clients receive the care they need.
BONUS 3: Life-time Access to the Beyond Coaching Summits (valued at € 1395)
In the Beyond Coaching Summits of 2018 & 2019, we had super inspiring women, all with a lot of personal and professional experience in bringing the Feminine into their lives and into their work. To name a few: Chameli Ardagh, Tash Mitch, Sophie Jane Mortimer, Kate Wolf and Kiva Schuler bring potent energetic transmissions, and a host of practical tips and tools to start applying straight away.
The topics range from:
Exploring the power of Shakti; Looking at outcome orientation in relation to institutionalised racism; Bringing priestessing tools into running your business; How to deal with the fear of becoming visible and How to engage in soulful marketing: connecting with the essentials that make all the difference.
These are sessions that I keep going back to, because they provide so much inspiration and guidance!
As a Soul-based Coach, you:
- stop working so hard for changes to happen
- enjoy the energy and happiness your clients find, while they get where they want to go
- know how to access your clients soul-based magic
- delight in having very grateful clients
- know you are delivering first-class, professional service to your clients
- are part of a supportive, soulful group of Soul-based Coaches, some of whom are friends for life
- enjoy building your business based on your soul knowing.
Join us now
and become a Certified Soul-based Coach
Starting Spring 2021!
Do you have questions?
The frequently asked questions below will help.
And I am here to support you to make the right decision. Book your exploration call with me to ask all you need to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Soul-based Coaching?
Can I really learn how to be a professional coach online?
Does online coaching work?
What if I am trained to be a coach, psychotherapist or other healing professional - will I still get value out of the program?
What if I am not a coach, healer or therapist (yet)?
Can I mix and match what I learn in the course with other healing or coaching skills?
When you want to guide soul-based transformation, and use all of the power available, you will probably want to stick to the toolbox and skill-set you learn. This is why I do all my coaching sessions in this way. It just opens possibilities that you otherwise don’t get to. And of course, you can experiment and I am sure out of that even more beauty will emerge: your personal brand of magic.
What is the difference between the Soul-based Coaching program and the VIP packages?
The VIP Package adds the possibility to build a very solid footing to stand on. It will offer you the unique chance to be coached by our outstanding trainers or by Annemiek, on a topic or topics related to building your business, building your skills and confidence, or anything that is alive for you personally. It will give you great results and an amazing opportunity to experience the full power of our work together. On top of that, it offers 4 personal supervision sessions, where we look at your client work, and focus on deepening your abilities further to serve your clients. All personal coaching and supervision sessions must be booked within 12 months of starting the program. If you have the resources for level 3, this is the best way to prepare yourself.
How long is the program?
We start with 9 months of weekly live sessions, including monthly integration time. You will learn the skills and content by diving in deep. After that, you have time to integrate what you have learned further, as you build up your coaching log, working with practice clients. If you want, you can join an additional supervision group during this time to get even more personal feedback. And you can share all your experiences and questions in our dedicated online platform. When you are ready, you can start the certification process. It is recommended you do this within a year of starting the program.
When is the weekly live training session in my time-zone?
The weekly training sessions for the June 2020 circle are Tuesdays, 2 – 4 pm CEST (Amsterdam).
Please check your timezone on http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to make sure you can join us.
What if I can't make the weekly live training session?
What do I need to participate?
- To be able to make the most out of the program, you’ll need a computer, tablet or laptop with a webcam/camera. A head-set can be useful, to minimise distractions for each other.
- Watch the weekly course video’s and read the corresponding parts of the manual.
- Whenever possible, attend the weekly calls, Wednesdays 7.30 – 9.30 pm CET (check your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)
- Have a 1 hour, weekly practice session with two peers
The time involved will vary over the weeks, but count on an average of 4 – 8 hours a week.
How does certification work?
How much time do I need to commit to the program?
In the VIP packages, we plan the Deep Dive coaching sessions and supervision sessions according to your needs. You will need to book them within 12 months of starting the course.
How about the VAT?
Unfortunately, international VAT (Value Added Tax) regulations are complicated. Whether you have to pay 21% VAT (not included in the price stated on this page), depends on where you live and if you are an entrepreneur or not. (Don’t ask me why.)
The only good news I can give you about this, is that in most countries:
- as an entrepreneur you can deduct the cost of the program (including the taxes paid),
- and as a not-entrepreneur you can often deduct the costs of the program (including the taxes paid) in your annual tax return.
- If you live in the Netherlands, you need to pay the 21% VAT (BTW).
- If you live in Europe, and are an entrepreneur with an EU VAT number (easily attainable in most countries), you pay 0% VAT.
- If you live in Europe and are not an entrepreneur with an EU VAT number, you need to pay 21% VAT.
- And if you live outside of the EU, you are outside of the scope of these regulations, and you are one of the lucky ones that don’t need to pay VAT.
So when you sign up, enter your address and EU VAT number, and we will get back to you with the correct invoice.
(And if you don’t have a EU VAT number yet, you will first pay the 21% VAT and we will reimburse you when we receive your valid EU VAT number.)
How does the payment plan work?
To use the payment plan, you pay through the link provided. This will automatically make an initial payment, and then charge your credit card or account every subsequent month. Payment needs to be received before the start of the month, so if you choose a payment plan, please check that it does. If your payment doesn’t clear in time, I will have to stop your access to the course environment and community. We want our energy to go to providing you with the best possible learning experience, not to chasing money. If you can, pay in full now. It gives you the best price and lowers the chances of things going wrong.
If you are unsure of your commitment to the program, and consider using the payment plan option because of that: check the satisfaction guarantee. Also, please do both of us a favour, and book a free on-boarding call here. We will talk about what you would like to gain from the program, you can have an experience of Soul-based Coaching itself, and what your questions are. I value you making the right choice.
Is this the same as Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling?
Is this for me if I am a certified Clean Language Facilitator?
Can you guarantee I will have a successful coaching business in a year?
Do I have life-time access?
Will this make me a life coach / career coach/ executive coach / health coach/ ... coach?
Yes and no 🙂 You will not become a content expert in any of these areas as a result of this program. You will learn how to support people to make successful changes in just about any area of their life and work life (barring severe psychological problems).
This will work best in an area that you are already well at home in. Your personal life and work experience, and your experience and skills you build in this course will give you a very good place to start. You will also zoom in on what clients you would like to work with, and what you might want to focus on.
Does this program make me an ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited coach?
Our program has been granted 118,5 Continuous Coaching Education hours from the ICF, showing that they value the work that we do. These CCEs are relevant for ICF accredited coaches who need to fulfil their continuous education requirements.
ICF CCE - Continuous Coaching Education Credits
71 Core Competency hrs
47,4 Resource Development hrs
If you are an ICF accredited Coach and want to make use of the CCEs, please let us know once you have enrolled.
What if I don't like it or can't do it?
If you enroll in the program, and find out that it’s not for you, you can ask for a refund in the first 30 days, if you have been participating fully in the program up till the moment you ask for the refund. If you have any big doubts, the best thing to do is book a free exploration call. But if it’s calling you, don’t be scared to take the leap.
If you enroll in the program and feel you cannot learn the skills we are practising, (of course taking into account that everyone has their own learning style, so going easy on yourself and giving yourself the time to try), you can also ask for a refund in the first 30 days.
This program is carefully designed to give you a great learning experience. And, this work it is not for everyone. It does ask you to experiment, look at yourself in a new way. It will challenge you, invite you to look deeper and let go of a whole lot of assumptions you are currently not aware of. But all in a non-scary way in a very supportive environment.
What terms & conditions apply?
What Invoke Your Client’s Magic brought others:
“I have noticed so many changes in myself since I started the program. I really enjoy coaching and guiding people. I often feel relaxed and refreshed after finishing a session – which is an amazing change from how I used to feel after doing therapy sessions!”
– Steph Diepering
Invoke Your Client’s Magic is the first course that I have invested in that is so multi-dimensional. We learn about Mind / Body / Spirit….AND you focus our examples, our practise sessions on creating a business. Your generosity in what you share is hugely supportive. It’s like you have read my mind about what I need to setup my business. All of this online.
“Annemiek is a delicate, bright and conscious trainer, who offers a clear path for us to follow. She has a special gift to let you feel totally free in your own development, and at the same time show and teach you clearly all you can learn. ”
– Annemieke Gerrist
Participating has given me the opportunity to reconnect with the knowledge and power that reside in me. It has strengthened my intuition and my confidence, by showing me that there is still so much more to learn, always. Finally, it has taught me that, yes, magic can happen, at any time, for anyone. And participating in its unfolding with eyes wide open is the best feeling in the world!
” I have been assisting others in transformational work (as a therapist and then life coach) for over 30 years and this is the most effective method I have ever experienced.”
I’ve learned that every symbol and every word contains far more meaning and information than I ever thought. Starting with myself, I realise that it is the same for everybody else. We all hold our own keys to the answers we need. Soul-based Coaching is very useful to discover that and guide either myself or someone else on that journey.
“I recommend this program highly because it offers you, as a coach, the possibility to let your clients develop themselves in freedom. And for your clients, it offers the freedom and safety to go their own way, and to transform in a way that is exactly right for them. This is definitely a different way of working from what is out there.”
– Judith van Oostrom
Invoke Your Client's Magic
- All the resources you need to actually learn the skills: pdf manual, video’s, and, most importantly, lots of live, small group practice and infdividual feedback
- Learn to coach transformation in any area: life, career, health, spirituality, business. It doesn’t matter what your client wants to change, the change is rooted in soul wisdom
- Don’t just learn the skills that are needed to have the coaching conversation, also learn what you need in order to structure and build your business
- Build a network of supportive peers (who may even become close friends), that you can always fall back on
- All learning can take place from the comfort of your home, no need to fly across the world to have access to cutting edge expertise.
- Only the video’s and a pdf handbook for online programs, possibly with your questions answered in a webinar or Facebook group, but not the live practice and personal supervision.
- Choose between a life coaching course, a career or health coaching course etcetera…
- Learning only coaching skills, but not to root your whole process in Source. Or any ways of starting to build your business
- Connections with your fellow students in a facebook group, perhaps one or two that you connect with in more depth
- Travelling and lots of waiting time in between modules, stretching the learning process instead of intensifying it.